H&R Block Complaint

Submitted by: Anonymous | Post a complaint | Back to Complaints Forum

Put wrong address on my refund, atill have not received my refund, inconsistent information

What would you like the company to do to fix the problem? (optional)
Need my refund asap, would like reefund on my fees and compensation for long delay, rude disrespectful call center, misleading information, inconsistent information by non us call center

Post your H&R Block complaint

Leave a Reply