Charles Schwab Complaint

Submitted by: Anonymous | Post a complaint | Back to Complaints Forum

I opened a brokerage account and transferred money into the account. Only after this point did they decide my address wasn’t good enough so they put a restriction on my account keeping me from doing anything with it including withdrawing the cash.

What would you like the company to do to fix the problem? (optional)
I would like them to transfer my funds directly to my bank and I would like compensation for the mental nightmare that I have had to go through.

Post your Charles Schwab complaint

What is Radvocate?

Leave a Reply