Cricket Wireless Complaint

Submitted by: Anonymous | Post a complaint | Back to Complaints Forum

I like to file a formal complaint because I paid a bill in July for my phone to be on and it never went through went back to the original building to see what was wrong on your part cuz it was a cash transaction and I was told by your supervisors on the phone for customer service. They refused to give me my back my $93 and I would like to know how that’s possible at the store that I went to is no longer in service?…..after I’ve sent it all the files and all the paperwork and receipts I’m very displeased I would like my money back or it’s going to be a problem. Corporate will be contacted

Take Action on your Cricket Wireless complaint

What is Radvocate?

Leave a Reply